A three-day, on location workshop designed to help decision makers of music institutions to craft a collective brand that can effectively drive a project, orchestra, festival or performance house.
In three sessions we explore your connection with music and your unique story to uncover what we call your artistic DNA – that which makes your brand flourish, with your values and integrity intact.
This gets built into a compelling visual brand capable of captivating wide audiences.
We then define the precise audience you want to attract, and create a practical action plan that fits your timeframe and budget.
DESIGNED TO HELP YOU:
- Get clear on your collective story and pull out what is fascinating about your musical project
- Uncover your synergic DNA – the unique value that only your organization can offer to the world
- Identify the elements that will be used to represent your institution visually as a brand
- Help you define the audience you want to attract
- Explore ways to ensure the consistency of every public representation of your project or institution – across web, PR, and social media
- Connect with design and marketing resources that will bring your brand to life
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET:
- 3 x 3-hour in-person sessions
- Pre-session writing exercises for all participants, to ensure that everyone gets the most out of the workshop
- Your collective artistic DNA – an overarching statement that guides your project as it moves forward
- Follow-up tips and exercises to help you keep your brand consistent across all media channels
Contact me for a brand workshop quote
Set up an initial Skype conversation for free to discuss your needs and our possible collaboration.
“Josep Molina combines his great sense for the visual arts with a deep understanding of the classical music world and branding. We are amazed by Josep’s creativity!”